Sunday, May 13, 2012

And we are live~

Live as in, it took me over 24 hours to make my first speed run video.

I needed a test video so I decided to run Speed Highway Act 2 and find out my options for editing it.  A somewhat tedious process.  The run didn't take long, however, Windows Media ANYTHING doesn't seem to be very useful for me, but I won't go into all the details about why this particular computer (AND my previous computer) just don't have a good chemistry with Windows Movie Maker and Windows Media Player... and Windows Media Center.  Yeah...


Because the run was relatively close to my original time (as I made a few mistakes) I decided to just label it a speed run video.  Hopefully my future videos will have a higher quality (I won't be uploading it in a ridiculous 1920 resolution again most likely).  I don't think I'm all that interested in performing that level skip glitch in this particular stage atm.  Who knows, it might wind up being an interesting challenge to take, knowing that it's not exactly the easiest level skip glitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment