Saturday, February 23, 2013

Sonic games I may never play again.

Sonic 3D Blast - definitely not the Genesis version at least.

Sonic Heroes (PS2) - unfortunately, I learned how this was the worst version of the game after once calling it the worst Sonic game I've ever played.  Fortunately, that spot has been reclaimed by...

Sonic 4 Episode 1 - there's that no damage during the final boss stage achievement I was considering getting one day, but I'm literally closer to deleting the game off of my hard drive.  This game underminds everything that made the franchise so great to begin with.  Everything.

(btw, why was Episode 2's demo have a 2 minute restriction on it?  When Sega had it on demo pre-release at some gaming conventions, it didn't have that.  Suspicious.)

Sonic Adventure - possibly the last Sonic game that I purchased over XBLA and this game... gives me a headache when I play it.  I never had that issue when I was playing the DC game.  Looking at this game feels so weird.  It took me a while to finish Sonic's playthrough and I couldn't finish Amy's.  Who knows if I'll play it again.  It's not really that great to me.

Knuckles Chaotix - most detestable level design, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment