Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Sonic Generations times.

Though I wish I could play the PC version, I play on XBL.

I only speed run modern stages and I've only taken a few stages seriously.

Green Hill Modern: 1:41:70 - When I started, I tried super hard to break into 1:40 without any glitches.  My biggest pet peeve about this stage is the trick pad you hit that sends you into the cave.  If Sonic does not land IMMEDIATELY after making it through the waterfall, you lose some precious seconds and IDK how to do it consistently.

Chemical Plant Modern: 1:45:44 - Not a stage I've dedicated myself to playing.  The stage seems to only have one real challenging part.

Speed Highway Modern: 1:38:73 - IMO, the easiest stage in the game (unless you're trying to go for that crazy shortcut).  I think this time is pretty average without doing anything extravagant, but this stage really doesn't require you do anything drastic at all.  It is fun, though.

City Escape Modern: 2:07:04 - Aside from an occasional annoyance while boarding, and one well placed jump on a slope (oh, and TREES UGH), this stage isn't really that hard.  I really think I can do this time faster.

Seaside Hill Modern: 2:17:25 - Again, not a stage I've taken very seriously.

Crisis City Modern: 1:41:10 - I would've been content if I made it to 1:40.  This stage is really hard, but it is super fun to speed run because it's designed to stop you from going fast, so every time you take a risk and you get rewarded, it's like omg.  I haven't tried any of the glitches, however I get pretty annoyed at the part where you transition from 3D->2D because it glitches and I wind up missing the orange trick ring I have to boost in to.  This stage is full of all sorts of challenges...

Rooftop Run Modern: 2:13:78 - Not a stage I've taken seriously, though I don't find it too hard.  Still have a lot to learn about it.  Seems like the most popular stage in the game.

Planet Wisp Modern: 4:19:88 - Yeah, another stage I've obviously played but not really played hard.  MUCH to learn about the longest stage in the game.  I don't think it's as hard as Crisis City, I just think it's long.


Oh, did I forget a stage?


I just got this not too long ago and I noticed the rank # got cut out lol.  That is 7th place.  Sky Sanctuary Modern is pretty fun.  At first I didn't think I'd like it, but it is as fun to speed run as it looks.  No glitches were performed in my time (obviously).  Will I go for a better time?  Perhaps.  There's just... ONE thing about this stage that I've yet to master.  Might have to pull out a recording device to understand it.

And we're done for the night!  Take care!

EDIT:



No comments:

Post a Comment