Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dude...

So apparently, Kakipi1000 has posted his 101st video.  ... well, what happened to the 100th?

But before I get to that, I want to post a video by the youtube user, Craigolette.


And I'm definitely referring to his Arid Sands 1-2 run which is the second speed run in this video.  First of all, props to him for actually doing this hellish level while taking full advantage of the shortcut.  There were a few mistakes, but at least he didn't run into the spikes on the last side-step section.  Too awesome.

As for Kakipi... dude... did you just... SPEED RUN ALL OF UNLEASHED?  Talk about unexpected.  Yeah, it's no secret that he prefers this game over Generations, but wow.  He did it in 3 hours.  When I first played Unleashed, it took me... half that time, just to get beyond Crimson Carnival and that's just one stage lol.  Well, there's no questioning his love for this game, whereas mine for it... is clearly half-hearted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment