Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Missions.

mis·sion

  [mish-uhn] noun - 16. an assigned or self-imposed duty or task; calling; vocation.


After watching a playthrough of Final Fantasy X-2 and not watching a playthrough of Sonic The Hedgehog 06... I hate the word.


And I was really hoping to add some more Sonic Generations speed runs to my collection of speed runs.  Fortunately, I stumbled (again) upon the YT user Millernusgaming who has been on an effortless mission to posting his effort of speed running the missions of SG.




And he has a ton of them.  He also appears to be the fastest at a lot of them.  Sorta wish I subscribed to him sooner, but better late than never.




I also came across what appears a newly discovered exploit in Unleashed by Romanemul.  Apparently, he's got his eyes set on showing just how far he can take his newfound way of doing level shortcuts.  It's almost like the Genesis era shortcuts have returned!  If you check his channel, the guy's no slouch at speed runs, either.


So that is all.  Must get back to my mission of playlisting and sorting all these... missions.

No comments:

Post a Comment