Friday, June 15, 2012

What's up? Not much.

Literally, not much.  Sonic news has been quite stale lately.  In fact, all I can really think of mentioning is this.


I look forward to the completion of this film.  I'm not really much of a fan towards this particular Sonic model.  It looks like a furry toy plush that belongs in some late 1980s flick, granted I have yet to really get a good look at him.  Just a first impression.

So, it's supposed to take place before Sonic 1.  All one can do is hope that the story is good.  People seem hyped that Jaleel White is back sitting in the Sonic voice saddle.  Me?  Yeah, he's good, but I don't find him to be the end to all Sonic voices.  I'm mostly glad he was willing to do it because I feel like Sonic could use some support from the people who were involved in his roots. (*coughsnakacoughs*)

This summer isn't very far.  In fact, summer solstice is right around the corner.  A release date for this film would be nice some time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment