Friday, March 8, 2013

That run when everything goes according to plan!

All while I'm not recording of course.


Seriously, I hate to say it but I'm sort of in doubt that I can pull off a faster time... well, actually there was one trick up my sleeve I did not incorporate in that run that would shave off a second.  I say this because my previous time was a whopping 4+ seconds slower.

But yes, I've been busy with Unleashed.  I have attempted to record this stage, but I didn't like the results.  Still, I should be saying that I can do better.  Running this stage was me starting at 1:40ish to 1:30ish to 1:20ish and now sub-1:20.  The fastest time I believe is Kakipi1000's run who did it at 1:07 (and yeah, I'm using glitches as most non-glitch runs are low to mid 1:20s).

I really would have loved that run recorded because it seems like some of the success is luck based.  Compared to Generations, Unleashed just feels like a more unstable environment.

Not to mention Sonic is a more unstable hedgehog here, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment